This simple meal is a great choice for those, “oh no! What are we going to eat for dinner!” moments. With these tangy pork strips, you’ll have dinner on the table in no time. Great wrapped in a butter lettuce leaf. To change it up add vegetable toppings of choice.
Chili Lime Pork Strips
1 pound Pork Loin, boneless
1-2 Tbsp of Coconut Oil
1 1/2 tsp of Chili Powder
1 tsp of Salt Substitute
1-2 Tbsp of Lime Juice
1. Slice the pork as thinly as you can into small strips
2. Dip the pork strips in the lime juice (Letting it marinate for a few minutes is better)
3. In a bowl combine chili powder and salt substitute
4. Roll the strips in the mixture until covered
5. Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium high heat, then add the pork
6. Stir-fry the pork strips until they are done about 9-12 minutes.