This decadent, chocolate treat has a beautiful texture and is perfect for a yummy dessert. It’s rich, moist taste makes it very hard to tell it is dairy and milk free. Slightly under-cook if for an ooey-gooey center. YUM!
3/4 cup Coconut Oil, melted
1 cup of Cocoa Powder
12 Omega -3 Eggs
<1/2 cup of Coconut Milk
1/2 cup Honey
1 teaspoon liquid stevia, optional
1 teaspoon Vanilla
1 cup Coconut Flour, sifted
1 teaspoon Baking Powder
1. Melt oil in saucepan over medium heat. Mix in cocoa powder. Remove from heat and set aside.
2. In a bowl mix together eggs, coconut milk. honey, stevia (if using), and vanilla. Stir in cocoa mixture.
3. Combine coconut flower and baking powder and whisk into batter until there are no lumps.
4. Pour batter into a greased and floured spring form cake pan.
5. Bake at 350 for 35 minutes or until knife inserted into center comes out clean.