Easy Baked Marinated Chicken with Vegetables
4 Chicken Breast halves
½ cup Apple Cider Vinegar
¼ cup Lemon Juice
¼ cup Coconut Aminos
¼ cup Chicken Broth, low sodium
2 Tbsp Herb Mix
2 cups Sliced Mushrooms
2 cups Sliced Zucchinis
1. Rinse chicken breasts, pat dry. Cut breasts in half and place in a large zip-lock bag.
2. Mix the vinegar, lemon juice, coconut aminos, chicken broth and herb mix together. Pour into zip-lock bag with chicken and seal bag.
3. Place bag with chicken and marinade in a flat dish and store in refrigerator. (The dish will catch any leakage that might occur and prevent a mess in your refrigerator.) Turn bag every couple of hours so that all chicken gets marinated equally. Plan to marinade for several hours or even all day.
4. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Using tongs, remove the chicken pieces from the bag and place into a casserole dish. Pour half of the marinade over the breasts and bake for 20 minutes.
5. Distribute the sliced mushrooms and zucchinis over the top of the chicken and pour the rest of the marinate mix on top of the vegetables. Bake for another 20 minutes or until the chicken is no longer pink inside.