Herbed Mini Meatballs
Makes 32 Meatballs
1 1/2 lbs. Ground Turkey or Chicken
1 Large Omega 3 Egg, Beaten
1 Tbsp. Dijon Mustard
2 Tbsp. Finely Chopped Parsley
2 Tbsps. Poultry Seasoning
3/4 Tsp. No Salt Seasoning
1/2 Tsp. Black Pepper
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. In a large mixing bowl, combine all the ingredients except the turkey (or chicken). After the egg and spices are combined, add in the turkey, using your hands to mix well.
3. Divide the meat mixture into quarters. Divide each quarter in half, yielding 8 pieces. Form 4 meatballs out of each piece, yielding 32 meatballs in total.
4. Place the meatballs on the parchment-lined baking sheet. Bake for 18-20 minutes until lightly browned and cooked through.
5. Serve with Cranberry Sauce on the side if desired.