Breakfast for dinner? Why not! This frittata combines healthy lean turkey with our favorite veggies along with sweet potatoes to create a dish that is dinner worthy and delicious for the whole family to enjoy.
Shredded Breakfast Skillet
*1 Tbsp Coconut Oil
*1/2lb Ground Turkey
*½ Yellow Onion, diced
*1/2 Sweet Potato, shredded
*1 Medium Zucchini, shredded
*12 Omega Three Eggs, whisked
*2 Garlic cloves
*2 Tbsp hot Sauce
2 cups spinach or Kale, torn
*1 tsp Pepper
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees.
- Add Coconut oil and ground turkey to an oven safe hot skillet and let cook until it begins to crumble.
- While the meat is cooking, dice up your onion and shred your zucchini and sweet potato. Food processor with the blade for grating or vegetable spiralizer might work wells
- Beat eggs in a large bowl.
- Combine onion, zucchini and sweet potato to the bowl with the whisked eggs. Then add the rest of your ingredients and mix all together and pour over the cooked ground turkey.
- Allow the edges to slightly firm and transfer to oven
- Cook for 25-30 minutes until the eggs aren’t runny.