Slow Roasted Nuts
2 large Egg Whites
4 tablespoons honey
5 drops Stevia
8 teaspoons dried Rubbed Sage
2 teaspoons Cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon Cayenne
1 teaspoon No Salt Seasoning
9 cups of Nuts (Pecans, Almonds, and Walnuts)
1. In a small bowl whisk 2 large egg whites until frothy.
2. Whisk in honey and stevia.
3. Stir in seasonings.
4. Combine mixture with nuts until evenly coated.
5. Divide the mixture between two large parchment-lined baking pans and spread evenly.
6. Bake at 300 degrees for 20 minutes, stirring after first 10 minutes.
7. To prevent sticking, stir mixture often as it cools.