2 Tbsps Coconut Oil
1/4 cup Maple Syrup
1 Omega 3 Egg
1 1/2 tsp Vanilla
2 cups Almond Meal Flour
1 tsp Baking Powder
1/4 tsp Himalayan Salt
2 tsp Cinnamon
2 Tbsps Coconut Sugar
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Blend together oil, maple syrup, eggs, and vanilla. Combine almond meal flour with baking powder and salt and whisk into batter until there are no lumps.
3. Make cinnamon coating by mixing cinnamon with coconut sugar.
4. Scoop out dough and gently form into a ball. It might help to have some flour on hands to keep ball from sticking. Roll ball in cinnamon coating.
5. Place ball on cookie sheet lined with parchment paper. With floured mason jar bottom press ball slightly to flatten just a bit. Repeat to make 1 dozen cookies.
6. Bake for 8-10 minutes. They may seem under baked but will firm up to the right texture as they cool.