Let leftovers cool, then refrigerate or freeze for later use. Delicious served with your favorite salsa.
Breakfast Egg Cups with Leeks and Fresh Dill
2 tablespoons Coconut Oil
2 medium Leeks, trimmed, halved lengthwise, and cut crosswise into thin half moons
2 cloves of Garlic, finely chopped
10 Omega-3 Eggs, beat well
1/2 cup canned Coconut Milk
2 tablespoons fresh Dill, finely chopped
1/4 teaspoon Black Pepper
1. Preheat oven to 350ºF. Line 12 cups of a standard muffin pan with paper liners, or coat each cup with coconut oil.
2. Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add the leaks and garlic. Cook, stirring occasionally, until the leeks are tender, about 6-8 minutes.
3. Transfer to a large bowl. Add the eggs, coconut milk, dill, and pepper. Whisk to combine.
4. Divide the mixture evenly among the lined or oiled muffin cups.
5. Bake for 22-25 minutes until golden brown and puffed. Serve immediately.
Health Tip: Dill contains powerful antioxidants that can help reduce free radical damage as well as improve skin health and appearance.