2 Tablespoons Coconut Oil
1/4 cup Coconut Milk
2 squares Unsweetened Baking Chocolate
~1/2 cup Cocoa Powder
3 packets Stevia Powder
3 Tablespoons Honey
2 teaspoons Vanilla
1/2 cap Almond Extract
1/2 cap Caramel Extract
Pecan (or other) nuts of choice, whole or chopped based on preference
1. Heat coconut oil, coconut milk and baking chocolate slowly on low heat until all are melted.
2. Stir in cocoa powder, stevia and honey.
3. Combine well to eliminate any lumps.
4. Take off of heat and mix in flavorings.
5. Add in nuts.
6. Spread on wax paper, cool, and then harden in refrigerator.
7. Cut into serving size pieces.
8. Store in refrigerator.