Makes 12 Muffins
1/2 Cup Coconut Flour
1 Tsp. Cinnamon
1 Tsp. Baking Powder
1 Tsp. Powdered Stevia
1 Tsp. Baking Soda
1/4 Tsp. Allspice
1/4 Tsp. Nutmeg
Pinch of Salt Substitute
1 Cup Pumpkin Puree (not pumpkin pie filling)
1/2 Cup Coconut Oil
4 Omega-3 Eggs
1/2 Cup Unsweetened Almond Milk
1 Tsp. Vanilla Extract
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Mix the first eight ingredients in a bowl.
3. In a medium bowl blend eggs, milk, pumpkin, coconut oil, and vanilla together. Gradually add wet ingredients to dry, stirring as you go until most of the lumps are gone.
4. Let it set for a few minutes so the coconut flour can absorb the moisture.
5. Pour into muffin pan and bake for 25 minutes.